Here is a brief overview of the job description attached below.
- Compile quality reports, including First Articles, Control Plans and MSA/Gauge R&R.
- Support with maintaining the Company’s Quality Management System in accordance with AS9100 and Environmental Management System in accordance with ISO 14001.
- Conduct periodic internal and external reviews and audits to ensure that procedures are followed.
- Carry out root cause and corrective action investigations using 8D/5 Why methodology.
- Compliance analysis against controlling Regulating Bodies, Customer and Governing Authorities policies, procedures, specifications and associated contracts (including quality, environmental, health & safety, hazardous substances, logistics and export control).
- Representing the Company as a Quality contact for customers and suppliers.
- Participate in continuous improvement projects.
- Other duties as deemed relevant in the fulfilment of the position.
Experience and Qualifications
- Experience with auditing beneficial.
- Capable of reading drawings and knowledge of geometric symbols beneficial.
- To be able to work as part of a small team.
- Able to work under own initiative.
- Excellent attention to detail is essential.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer literate, understanding of Word and Excel software packages.
- Experience with AS9100 / ISO9001, ISO14001 and NADCAP beneficial.
- A good structured approach to problem solving.
- Willing to travel to customers, suppliers, and other business unit sites as necessary in fulfilment of the functional requirements.
- Be available for overtime when necessary.