|A brief overview of the job description which is attached below|
- Setting / Operating machines – multi-manning as required
- Ensuring processed parts conform to drawing
- Ensuring parts are processed in the allowed time
- Ensuring all documentation is accurate
- Supporting the area in carrying out alternative tasks as required
- Supporting other team-members as required
- Achieving Production / Arrears / Quality / Efficiency targets as identified by Production Management
|Experience and Qualifications|
- Dependable, responsible contributor who’s committed to excellence and success
- Good interpersonal skills, (team-worker)
- Prepared to follow procedures
- Eye for detail
- Target orientated
- NVQ in Engineering manufacture or equivalent / Advanced Modern Apprenticeship
- Previous experience of working in an engineering environment.
- English Language and Maths to GCSE grade C or above
- Computer Literate (ideally with a recognised qualification)
- Experience in the use of standard measurement equipment.
- Can demonstrate good numeric skills.