Here is an overview of the Job Description which you can find attached below.
- Removal of damage from machined components
- Assembling of complex parts to specified requirements
- Ensuring processed parts conform to drawing and to the relevant Quality standards
- Ensuring parts are processed in the allowed time
- Ensuring all documentation is accurate
- Supporting the area in carrying out alternative tasks as required
- Supporting other team-members as required
Experience and Qualifications
- NVQ in Engineering manufacture or equivalent / Advanced Modern Apprenticeship
- Previous experience of working in an engineering environment.
- English Language and Maths to GCSE grade C or above
- Computer Literate (ideally with a recognised qualification)
- Experience in the use of standard measurement equipment.
- Can demonstrate good numeric skills.
- Dependable, responsible contributor who’s committed to excellence and success
- Good interpersonal skills, (team-worker)
- Prepared to follow procedures
- Eye for detail
- Target orientated
Job Category: Engineering
Job Location: Lincoln