Here is a brief overview of the job description attached below.
As a Non-Conformance Team Member, you will work as part of a small team with a shared responsibility to manage and proactively strive to reduce rework operations.
Tasks will be varied, covering all aspects of Bench work
- Removal of damage from machined components
- Assembling of complex parts to specified requirements
- Ensuring processed parts conform to drawing and to the relevant Quality standards
- Ensuring parts are processed in the allowed time
- Ensuring all documentation is accurate
- Supporting the area in carrying out alternative tasks as required
- Supporting other team-members as required
Experience and Qualifications
- Dependable, responsible contributor who’s committed to excellence and success
- Good interpersonal skills, (team-worker)
- Prepared to follow procedures
- Eye for detail
- Target orientated
- NVQ in Engineering manufacture or equivalent / Advanced Modern Apprenticeship
- Previous experience of working in an engineering environment.
- English Language and Maths to GCSE grade C or above
- Computer Literate (ideally with a recognised qualification)
- Experience in the use of standard measurement equipment.
- Can demonstrate good numeric skills.