Here is a brief overview of the job description attached below.
As a Manufacturing Apprentice you will work within a variety of areas within the business, including;
- Metallurgical Laboratory
- NDT (Non-Destructive Testing)
- Inspection (including Quality Control & Quality Assurance)
- CNC Manufacturing
- Supply Chain
- Product Design
- Apprentices must make every effort to acquire the skills and knowledge they need to successfully complete their apprenticeship by:
- Accepting instruction and training in the vocation given by the employer or workplace supervisor.
- Attending scheduled training delivered by the registered external training organisation (Lincoln College)
- Complete assignments and other assessment tasks set. Maintain log book and work evidence guides to prove competence in the workplace.
Experience and Qualifications
- Good communication skills
- Technical aptitude
- Attention to detail
- Good time keeping
- Team Player
- Responsible attitude to health, safety and the environment Positive, enthusiastic and self-motivated approach to work & education.
For further information regarding our Manufacturing Apprenticeship opportunities, please request an Apprentice Pack from our HR Team. Please call 01522 500933 extension 0.