Here is an overview of the Job Description attached below.
- Turning, milling, drilling and grinding dependent upon cell.
- Ideally you will have good knowledge / work experience in either one or both of the above. Must have CNC experience.
- You will be trained and will be responsible for several relevant inspection / sanctioning of work within the cell
- Other duties
- You may also be required for assembly, pinning and non-machining tasks
- Ensure the smooth running of the machines in the cell at all times
- Ensure all components meet the required quality standards
- Ensure product is delivered ‘On Time In Full’
- Inspection duties for relevant features where identified
- Be involved in setting and maintaining high standard 6s work place organisation
- Be fully trained in all cell disciplines and help set optimum running conditions to meet delivery requirements
- To Champion Continuous Improvements activities in relation to all manufacturing process and inspection activities relating to the cell.
Experience and Qualifications
- CNC experience.
- Turning/ Milling/
- Dependable, responsible contributor who’s committed to excellence and success
- Good interpersonal skills, (team-worker)
- Prepared to follow procedures
- Eye for detail
- Target orientated