A brief overview of the job description attached below.
| Main Duties |
· Maintaining VMWare Servers
· Dassault SMARTEAM Server
· PHP programming
· Avaya Phone System
· Installing and Configuring Windows Server, Configuring Advanced Windows Server Services, Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure, WSUS, DHCP, DNS, GPO, File and Print and File Storage (NAS).
· Performing maintenance tasks such as patch levels, firmware upgrades and backups.
· Planning software and system upgrades
· Monitoring server logs and health alarms.
· Monitoring capacity – disk, RAM and processor.
· Ensuring availability and performance compliance to internal SLAs (Service Level Agreements).
· Installing and maintaining Server based applications (Domino – Lotus Notes & SQL 2016).
· MS Office, set up new users and general administration duties.
· Installing and configuring new hardware and software. Identifying, troubleshooting and resolving hardware and software problems.
· Working cooperatively with applications teams to install applications or upgrade existing applications.
Be involved in other IT tasks depending on the projects coming through.
Essential Experience and Transferable skills
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience working in a busy engineering role within the IT industry.
- You should possess exceptional interpersonal and organisational skills as well as excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Job Category: ICS
Job Location: Lincoln