Here is a brief overview of the role, the full job description is available to download at the bottom of this page.
- Cleaning, preparation of parts
- Fitting, bonding of liner to parts
- Trimming of liner
- Ensuring processed parts conform to drawing
- Ensuring parts are processed in the allowed time
- Ensuring all documentation is accurate
- Supporting the area in carrying out alternative tasks as required
- Supporting other team-members as required
- Achieving Production / Arrears / Quality / Efficiency targets as identified by Production Management
|Experience and Qualifications|
• NVQ in Engineering manufacture or equivalent / Advanced Modern Apprenticeship
• Previous experience of working in an engineering environment.
• English Language and Maths to GCSE grade C or above
• Computer Literate (ideally with a recognised qualification)
• Experience in the use of standard measurement equipment.
• Can demonstrate good numeric skills.
• Dependable, responsible contributor who’s committed to excellence and success
• Good interpersonal skills, (team-worker)
• Prepared to follow procedures
• Eye for detail
• Target orientated
Job Category: Production
Job Location: Lincoln