Here is a brief overview of the job description attached below.
- Ensuring Health & Safety requirements are adhered to for self and others at all times.
- Turning and Milling of ABS/ Tram product.
- Using HAAS CNC lathes and milling machines.
- Ensuring processed parts conform to drawing.
- Ensuring parts are processed in the allowed time.
- Ensuring all documentation is accurate.
- Supporting the area in carrying out alternative tasks as required.
- Supporting other team-members as required.
- Achieving Production / Arrears / Quality / Efficiency targets as identified by Production Management.
Experience and Qualifications
- NVQ in Engineering manufacture or equivalent / Advanced Modern Apprenticeship
- Previous experience of working in an engineering environment.
- English Language and Maths to GCSE grade C or above
- Computer Literate (ideally with a recognised qualification)
- Experience in the use of standard measurement equipment.
- Can demonstrate good numeric skills.
- Dependable, responsible contributor who’s committed to excellence and success
- Good interpersonal skills, (team-worker)
- Prepared to follow procedures
- Eye for detail
- Target orientated